Our goal is to help cover topics that are helpful to you – from the basic to pro-level – and subjects covering anything from Art and Illustration to the Business of Art.
The initiative is to help you get the most out of your art carrier. We will tailor your 1 hr long bi-weekly sessions around your goals, finding your niche, developing clarity, to add your personal signature/style to your work. You’re the driver.
- 26 week bi-weekly (every other week) video meet-ups
- Each TikvahMinds+1 meetup is 1 hr long
- Based on your individual plan we help you develop your Artist Statement, as an example.
- Marketing plan and philosophy on how to promote your work, a Business Plan, finding ways to fund your work, Personal Branding, and/or finding your artistic style, etc.
- Assignments that are geared for your personal success, and with your end goals in mind.
- Individualized worksheets to help you articulate your goals, plan, and execution.
- Strengthen your Mindset and how to develop a path for yourself and the future.
- Knowing your legacy is something that you are proud of to help enrich those around you and to be prepared to pay it forward.